Saturday, January 17, 2009

Portrait of an Artist








We busted out the finger paint this week. Luke had a blast, while Jules watched from the paint free safety of her exersaucer.
Both kids have been napping for over 3 hours. I don't know what to do with myself. This is far and away the longest period of time that I have had without a child (during the day) since Julia was born. This one nap thing rocks the house.
I'm off to try to remember what I used to do before I had children.



5 comments:

  1. look at julia pimping in her tracksuit! ilove it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even tell you how much I am looking forward to one nap. Heck, some days I am outta luck with the synchronized afternoon nap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look! He's throwing up gang signs in that last pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pic reminds me of this Rach

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqhkdHlCHLk

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Enjoy your quiet time!

    ReplyDelete