Happy 34th to my wonderful husband! I hit the jackpot in the husband and Daddy category, and I am forever grateful. To celebrate their Dad's big day, Julia took her first step (!) and Luke climbed out of his crib (!) for the very first time. Big boy bed here we come tonight (I am terrified).
Nate, may your 34th year be the best one yet. Thank you for loving us the way that you do.
We love you.
Happy Birthday!
yea! happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to Nate Dawg!
ReplyDeleteAnd a very happy birthday eve to Rachel!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Mr. M! And Congrats to Julia on her first step!!! Scary though when you realize your child can escape from the crib though.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Day Nate! I'm so glad we got to visit with you on your birthday, sorry about not having a gift or card ready! Next time we see you we will be more prepared!
ReplyDeleteLove, Lex and Pete
Happy Birthday Nate!
ReplyDeleteThat was me (anonymous)
ReplyDelete