
I just found this picture on my computer. Its my family, on the beach in Cape May two summers ago. I love it. I had totally forgotten that I had it and I need to print a copy. That's Luke's little head on my shoulder and Jules is in belly.
Nate has been away all week and it's been a long one. Everyone is healthy, which is great, but Jules is working on 4 new top teeth and she has taken to following me around the house, crying, for the past 2 days. That gets really old. Jules I love you to death but jeez. Cut me a break, kiddo.
I am so glad that Nate gets home today. And I really really really want these teeth to come in and stop driving my baby girl insane, because she is driving me insane.
Gorgeous picture!
ReplyDeleteyou did a great job getting through a long and tough week. i love you!
ReplyDeletejen