That is one of the best Santa pics evah! Love it. Tell me you are sending that to everyone as your Christmas card. It's perfect.
As for preschool, *lalalala*. That is me, not hearing that you are about to have a preschooler (since my kid is one month younger). I refuse to listen.
Preschool? Noooooo! That's just scary.
ReplyDeleteYou are going to have a preschooler. Holy crap, that sentence gives me chills.
Did someone pee on his lap?
ReplyDeleteSoleil has the same socks!
That is one of the best Santa pics evah! Love it. Tell me you are sending that to everyone as your Christmas card. It's perfect.
ReplyDeleteAs for preschool, *lalalala*. That is me, not hearing that you are about to have a preschooler (since my kid is one month younger). I refuse to listen.
What a great pic! I love it. Can't wait to "hear" the whole story. AirForceWife1
ReplyDeleteWhat will you do with all of that extra time you'll have on your hands? Preschool...it just came too fast!
ReplyDelete