
We are officially the people I used to swear I would never be.
This now adorns the top of our car.
Going to the beach for a week with two babies in car seats, two sets of golf clubs, two adults, and all of the requisite clothing, toys and the like no longer works easily in our SUV.
Intro : the thule rack.
Nate went out on a whim to get it this afternoon. He texted me to come outside as he was almost home. I burst into hilarious peals of laughter when I saw it. Its on my Forerunner! Argh! Any lingering illusion of cool that I may have held about myself went out the window today.
Yet another entry into the "I swore I would never do it until I realized I could not live without it column". Only question is ~ Is the Honda Odessey (AKA mini van for those of you still not in family mode)the next step in my ignominy?????
LOL, as I started to read your post, I was totally thinking you were in denial about needing a minivan! I am still living in the blissful place where I am imagining being able to fit two kids into a sedan. Wonder how long after this little guy is born that will last?!
ReplyDeleteFrankly, the idea of a larger diaper bag even scares me.
Mini Van=Mega Fun!
ReplyDeletei WANT a roof top carrier! i actually asked mike if they still existed and where we could get one and HE laughed at me (maybe that's worse!)
ReplyDelete