Just checking in here as we just got home from a wonderful trip to Cape May.
Lots of firsts ~ Fireworks! Sparklers! Bike Ride! Popsicles! Food, food, and then some more food to wash it down.
The kiddos slept like champs, ate like champs, and all around thrived on the extra love and attention lavished on them by Aunt Becca, Uncle Rich, Mom Mom, and of course (Luke's hero), Grandpop.
Much more to say, but as I just downloaded the photos I thought I would give a shout out! I hope that everyone had a great 4th of July weekend!
Jules is so gorgeous. I just want to squish her delicious baby chub. You do such a good job growing babies!
ReplyDeleteAnd who the heck is that little blond hottie in the subsequent pics?! Luke is growing way, way, way too fast. I picture him cruising the surf at the beach, scoping out the chicks. Watch out mama!