Just another morning in paradise :) See Jakes belly fattening back up? SO HAPPY to see my guy get back to normal, his color is returning to normal as is his weight. Its such a joyous relief. February was a horrible month.
Julia and Nate have a date. They went out on a Saturday night, had dinner together and went to the Villanova/Marquette game. She was BESIDE herself with excitement all day, planning her outfit, her hair, wondering what they were going to eat for dinner etc. Love seeing her relationship with her Dad, and love that Nate only has 4, yes FOUR weekends of school left. I can't believe how close to the end of the road we are!
Things are pleasant right now ~ a perfect blend of busy without being too busy. Nate is up in Boston, the kids are great, the basement is getting along, we ordered most of our furniture (so exciting!), we are getting ready for Julias birthday party (at the painted plate ~ a tea party with pottery painting :)), her art class starts this weekend, Luke's T-Ball starts up soon, and I'm busy planning my Mom's 60th birthday, getting ready to host Easter, and planning Nates Graduation party. Lots of parties in the coming months! I'm working hard to get over the Jake trauma, and trying to organize childcare as our Hawaii trip is coming up quickly. I'm loving having Luke read to us, and Julia is hot on his heels on her way to being a proficient reader herself. I'm starting to look for and sign them up for summer camps, and life is just sortov rolling along. I'm in a state of suspended disbelief that Nate's school is truly almost over ~ Its going to take some getting used to once we are a more "normal" family again in the wake of graduation.
Yay for Nate's schooling coming to a close! How Exciting for you all! :)
ReplyDelete