Wednesday afternoon pie making, our annual tradition. Julia joined in this year. At almost 5, she is quite the baker already.
Our family, with me making weird face.
Julia and her cousin Samantha, who broke her arm a few days before Thanksgiving. 9 Months apart and best buddies.
Yes, this is a preview of our Christmas card. I used to be all excited and secretive about that stuff, but I don't care, I love the picture too much to hoard it :) I love these little people and they truly are my joy.I feel like this is one of the few photos I have of Nate and I together in MONTHS. It was so nice to spend the entire weekend together, though he did have to spend all day Friday and Saturday studying. We got a hot date in on Saturday night at the home of good friends, and spend much of Sunday lazing around and then finally motivating to get the fall decorations put away and the Christmas decorations started. We put up the small fake tree in our family room and are excited to get the real tree this coming Sunday. Nate has school the next two weekends in a row (groan)....but then is officially done module 4 and ON HIS FINAL MODULE! I can say with certainty that we are in the home stretch, folks.
The women of the DiLullo clan.
It was a beautiful Thanksgiving, filled with great food, great weather, and great time spent both as and with family. I feel nervous about the upcoming Christmas season as I watch the calendar fill quickly ~ I am doing a lot of deep breathing exercises, yoga classes, and dance party, and reminding myself that it all always, always works out.I hope everyone is feeling thick in the waist, and loved, after this weekend of thanks. I know I am :)

Hi lovies!!! Love the pics. Love the people in them. Deep breaths all around. Namaste babe.
ReplyDeleteI love seeing pics of you with your extended family over the holidays! :) And loved the Christmas card preview. ;)
ReplyDelete