Sunday, November 4, 2012

 Julia's halloween parade at school. Due to the cold windy post hurricane weather it as held inside for the first time ever. It was precious, as usual. 
 My loud, beautiful singer was unusually shy 
 Pre trick or treating. We had an easy pizza dinner, then Daddy took them trick or treating (the first year we split up!) I stayed home to hand out candy.....which actually meant that I ran around the house in a cleaning frenzy. It was a super win/win. We all had fun. 

 On our front porch.


 Pounds of booty. I've eaten about 7 lbs. I can feel cavities forming and my belly fattening. The kids have had like 7 pieces. I've had 70. Problems. 
 Luke got a haircut. It looks like a mohawk due to the way that the barber styled it but it isn't. I'm mad anti mohawk for kids......cause I'm weird, for sure. Its just a nice normal winter cut. 
 Friday night with Mom. We decided to make it a movie night as Nate was at school. They were so cute and cozy. 

But Jake fell asleep 5 minutes into it, which was 6:45

I had to change his diaper, so did it in front of the fire so he didn't get cold. I think that I could have done it on top of an ice block, he was so out. I carried his sweet heavy delicious smelling body up to his crib and it brought tears to my eyes........my baby is going to be a big boy in a minute. And though I know I can't stop time......I wish I could. I wish I could just bottle him up. His speech, his hugs, his loving nature. I love this kid. I love our life, right now. It is so precious, our problems are such small ones, our joys are so great. In this month of gratitude I am counting my blessings.....twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment