Sunday, August 26, 2012

My boyfriend.

I have to talk about the "terrible twos".

They are a giant LIE.





Two is the sunshine of babyhood, the love, the sweet, the kiss, the hugs, the still fat thighs........the snuggles. Two is discovery. Two is delight.

I have had a ton of alone time with my sweet boy this past week as the bigs were away with my parents and then Nates parents ~ and DAMN can I be a great Mom to one kid :) I have patience, I have attention, we have laughter, we have snuggles.............and I am just loving the shit out out of this sweet little boy. He awes me. He is so cool. Jake is so sweet it kills me.

Jake, I love you. At two, you are so precious I want to just kiss your precious face all day long. You are so easy, so sweet, so self entertaining, so fun to be with. I have cherished this week alone with you ~ you are my precious boy, my last baby, my sweet little thing, and I am so so grateful for the lovely little person that you are becoming. You thrill me.

2 comments:

  1. He is a dream baby. I want one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure I agree w you about 2 yr olds in general..., but I definitely do about Jake. He's fun and adorable and cuddly. and a good sleeper. you can bottle that and sell it.

    ReplyDelete