In the blue garden.
It only rained for a few minutes, and was overcast all day, which was perfect as it wasn't too hot for the miles we walked through the beautiful gardens and ponds.
In the orange garden. I can't actually walk and carry Jake, but I can walk, and I can pick him up. I'm getting stronger every day, which is a blessing.
They look so grown up to me, I can't believe that in just a few short weeks they will be back to school.
Stained glass in the childrens garden.
Luke and Jules ride, while Pop Pop and Jake follow. This was Jake's first year of riding the rides!
Keeping an eye out for bite stealers.
Luke looks like he is attacking his ice cream.
It was a wonderful day as Mom Mom treated us to a morning at Longwood, then I had them over for dinner, and Mom Mom and Pop Pop took us to Goshen Fair, just like they used to take my sibs and I 30 some years ago. Not much has changed, same 4-H animals and vegetable and pie judging, same rides, same ferris wheel, same ice cream. It was a great, if exhausting day. The kids loved every minute, and passed out happy and tired at the end of the day.





Your kiddos are too adorable!!
ReplyDeleteJust got back from vacation and tried to access your other blog with no luck... could I have access, if not i understand! I love to keep up with you!! Your writing truly inspires me both with parenting and exercise :)