Luke and Julia both had their training wheels removed, Jake got his first buzz cut, Luke got his back to school haircut, and I feel like I have a house full of kids, and no more babies.
It has me alternately dancing with joy and choking back sobs.
That so exciting!
ReplyDeleteWell, how did the no training wheels go?
ReplyDeleteTime is flying insanely fast. Remember when a summer day felt like it was 3 months long? And waiting for Christmas? Forgetaboutit. It's amazing how that changes so quickly when you become a parent. I was looking at baby pictures of my girl yesterday and could hardly believe the 5 year old today was once that tiny little bug.
ReplyDeleteDee, Luke took about 2 minutes to get it. Jules....well, we may be putting them back on :) Only because she needs more help than that one session, and with Nate heading into module 4 (the hardest one) and me with the bum hip/not able to run alongside her while holding her up (too much pounding/impact on the bum leg) we cant give her the help she needs in the next few weeks. We will revisit it for her in the spring, and hope she doesn't notice :)
ReplyDeleteAnd Karly, I still can feel them kicking inside of me, If I close my eyes .......
Gabe has been begging for us to take off his training wheels, but he has such short legs, he can't really reach the ground very well yet. WTG Luke!
ReplyDelete