For the Mother's Day Tea.
I pretty much choked back sobs the whole way through.
By Friday I was emotionally and physically shot, I admit it. Knowing that this was Luke's last year in Preschool made it especially emotional for me as I watched him sing his sweet songs, serve me my food, and show me his awesome artwork. Both kids did a great job, and I was simply awed at how grown up they are getting ~ at how vast their skill set is getting as they grow and mature.
I know I talk about it all the time, but the fact that these two are best buddies is one of my greatest joys. I love their special relationship, and I love seeing the friendship that they share.
I hope everyone had a lovely Mothers Day. Nate arrived safely home from his trip, for which I was truly grateful.

Awww, look how big they are both getting. They look so "leggy" in that picture. Happy belated mothers day to you and your clan.
ReplyDelete