I'm feeling weird about this blog (again). First I took it private, then I cut the reader list down........but I have realized lately that I'm still putting a lot out there and would feel more comfortable if I actually knew who was reading and who just had access, so I can remove the extras.
So ~ If you would like to remain a reader, comment here, please.
We have a lot of changes coming up ~ in our family ~ great changes ~ and I'm feeling exclusive. So, please comment here as yourself if you want to keep reading ~ and I hope you understand :).
Please keep me, keep me! I love reading about the ins and outs! Your writing is amazing!! One of these days I should make a trip out to your area to visit, I really don't live THAT far away!! ~Beth
ReplyDeleteMe please :)
ReplyDeleteI wanna stay! :)
ReplyDeletePlease keep me too! I love reading your blog as my daughter is a little older than Julia and I love your honesty. My husband is applying to an executive MBA program next year and reading your blog gives me an idea as to what to expect.
ReplyDeleteAnna
I'm here... love to still be a part of your life, no matter how small, elusive changes and all!
ReplyDeleteI can't seem to change my name from Handsome Hat Trick... so you know it's me Jen S! Please keep me around too! Love reading your blog as you write it so well.
ReplyDeleteme....just because I look at you as "super mom"
ReplyDeleteI would love to keep reading your blog! I love the way you express life in words. And who knows? Maybe we'll be neighbors someday! :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to keep reading your blog! I really enjoy your writing, so many times I can completely relate to your descriptions of motherhood, it's comforting to know that there are others out there going thru the exact same (or I guess extremely similar!) things.
ReplyDeleteI love your outlook on life and family - there's a handful of blogs that I love to sit down once in a while with my cup of coffee and skim through. Your energy is inspirational!
ReplyDeleteMe, me, me!!! :D
ReplyDeleteYay, I can finally comment! I would love to keep reading please. Even though I only have one child (at least for the next few months!), I can totally relate to your writing, and love it!
ReplyDeleteHello darlin, of course I want to stay :).
ReplyDeleteUmmmm.....I love this blog! I'm stayin!
ReplyDeleteMe too :) I have to say I find your blog and writing style to be SO honest, real and inspiring and I don't even have littles yet (someday :)
ReplyDeleteDon't delete me! You're helping me get through the Telos Slow Season!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love to keep caught up here (and try to comment as I do), but totally understand your desire for privacy.
ReplyDeleteI am reading and love being able to keep up with you and your family this way.
ReplyDeleteMe too please! :)
ReplyDeleteMe please. Your enthusiasm for your family is "heartening." :)
ReplyDeleteThanks all, sorry to be all weird cryptic or whatnot, just have a lot of spaces being taken up by people who I don't really know well or who I invited as, like, friends of my Mom to see one picture....just wanted to make sure not to hurt any feelings when I cut down the readers. Love you girls :)
ReplyDeleteOh Melis! I would love to keep reading. My comp was dead for 3 weeks and finally arrived back yesterday full of life. So glad I came to check out what I've been missing. Can I pretty please with sugar on top stay a reader?
ReplyDeleteOh Wendy darlin I would never cut you out :) You have been just a *little* bit busy having sweet Selah, who makes my fridge a lot more beautiful ~ I smile every time I see her beautiful face!
ReplyDeleteHello Melissa,
ReplyDeleteI thoroughly enjoy your blog -- and your gift for the written word... so I would love to continue reading it! So glad you had a nice holiday. Hugs to everyone...
Dana