Monday, September 19, 2011

Before and After

Before: Ugly!~ We hated the slate stepping stones and the ugly plants.
Total builder grade landscaping.
Afterward! A new sidewalk with pavers, paver veneers over the ugly slab front porch, a birch tree and lots of diverse plantings. The old plants were moved around the side corner to hide our two giant A/C units.

I'm beyond thrilled. I may just hang out on our little front porch all fall now that it is such a pretty and pleasant place to be. Our back decks are going to miss me!

8 comments:

  1. It looks awesome! I love the tree... so peaceful. Who did you end up using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura we used Ray! I absolutely love him. Thank you again for the referral. Can't wait to see you Friday and show it to you in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks fantastic!! You have such a beautiful home. Feels good to maintain your investments eh? Even if just for beautiful family photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad it looks amazing! Looking forward to Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Looks so much warmer and more inviting without the tall, pointy evergreens. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looks even better in person! Thank you for dinner last night and the kid love!

    ReplyDelete