Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

The kids love playing with Samantha on Thanksgiving. Next year there will be 5 kids in this picture!
Luke helps Mom Mom put up the Carolers. This year there is a new one, for Jake!
Bounty. So grateful for delicious food prepared with much love on this holiday.
Jake feels the love.
Triumphant after our Thanksgiving morning 5K. We ran with Jeannie and Tim (and sweet Henry, of course!) in the first snowflakes of the season. It was so much fun and a tradition that we hope to repeat for many years!

Whirlwind! From Tuesday night out with friends, to Wednesday car hunting and pie making, to a race (Nate's first ever!) with all three kids in strollers, to an amazing Thanksgiving meal, to choosing and decorating a tree, to Matt and Janine and Zoey and Owen visiting for the weekend, it has been a go go go sort of holiday. It was fantastic. I'm beat, but ever so happy and grateful.

More to come later. I need to take full advantage of this downtime with all three kids napping and the fireplace on. Go Eagles.

6 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) Thanksgiving to you all! I love the idea of making the 5k an annual tradition. Even in the 10k I did, there were quite a few kids (older than ours, of course). It makes me happy to see people enjoying the exhilaration of an outdoor run as a family. (Although the thought of pushing a stroller is a little daunting as the course I did my 5k on this summer is really hilly). Great work, Mangans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tauren is sitting in my lap and just saw Jules' purple sparkly tights and cannot stop talking about them!

    5 kids...? You?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh HELLS no, Shan! :) Sorry! My brother and his wife are adding a new cousin in June!

    Yes, Jules "glitter tights" are a huge hit with her. Gap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! That is great news. Your clan is getting so big - it is so nice to have cousins all so close in age. Congrats Auntie.

    Hitting gapkids for the glitter tights. :) If they have the bear on the butt, I will really score!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those tights too.

    Good for you on your 5K!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jake has the same shoes that Luke has on. Love them! I'll be so sad when he grows out of pedipeds.

    ReplyDelete