Thursday, February 4, 2010

Julia and her baby talk to mine.



Julia and I hang one afternoon last week while we wait for Luke to wake up from another one of his marathon naps. I have no idea how I got so lucky as to have two kids who nap for 3 hours every day, but lets just say that I hope it does not end for quite some time yet :) Daily naps have become an integral part of MY life lately, and I depend on them.

She and Luke love to ask my baby if it is "having fun on the playground and going down the slide". Sounds like quite a party in there. Feels like it too, lately. Quite an active baby I have here............

6 month appointment got put off until next week. Back hurts. Yoga today, again. Trying to get in for a massage. Have a long vent to share about people and the way that they feel free to share their uncensored and not thought out opinions with pregnant women. I forgot that being pregnant makes you and your body public domain.

Julia just looked up at Nate who was pouring his coffee and said "Dada, you are so cute".

That's all I got.

2 comments:

  1. i bet nate just melted! love it..!
    tell us what uncensored thing you heard!
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. While watching the beginning Dominic I guess heard the baby was sleeping and looked at me and said SHHHH (with finger to lips) baby sleeping.

    ReplyDelete