Sunday, January 31, 2010

35!




Happy birthday Nate!

We celebrated the big guys birthday with a great night out last night, and a surprise brunch today. I got Nate out of the house by making him a massage appointment at the gym, got him to take the kids, and raced around the house setting up for the party in about 45 minutes before everyone arrived. Giant thanks to the family and friends who pitched in and helped out and who came to help us celebrate!

Nate ~ I'm tempted to get all sappy here. I'm tempted to gush on and on about what a great Dad and husband you are.....but you know all that stuff already. I'm endlessly grateful for you. Thank you for being my very best friend. Your kids adore you, your wife adores you, your family and friends adore you, and you are reaping all of the rewards of a life well lived. I could go on and on here, but there is a giant cake calling my name. May the rest of your 30's be as productive (note:that does NOT mean as reproductive!) and joyous as these first 5.

I love you.

2 comments:

  1. geez..35! happy birthday nate!
    jen and mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Party Melissa. I love you too.

    ReplyDelete