Please excuse the brief bit of toddler nudity at the beginning of this ~ the joys of a private blog are just beginning to dawn on me!
This was Julia this weekend while Nate was painting the front hall. My little chatterbox, winking at the camera. We might be in big trouble in another 12 years or so.
Sorry about the craptastic quality, I am likely the only person in America who does not know how to download from my fancy wonderful picture quality video camera onto my computer, so the little handheld flip jobbie fills in in a pinch.
Tomorrow is December! I have spent todays rainy grey naptime cyber shopping, cooking up a giant vat of soup, and listening to Christmas music. Life is good.
Too cute!
ReplyDeleteHer speech just blows me away!!!!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh Melis! I cannot believe the vocabulary of your sweet little girl... she sure is a talker... and a cutie-patootie to boot! TFS the video... :) Wen
ReplyDeleteGood grief! You guys are soooo cute. Jules has some great speech there. I can't even imagine Lucas talking like that way in 4ish months. Please keep the videos coming. I love getting glimpses of your happy family.
ReplyDelete