When your almost 17 month old daughter asks for a plum at dinner, give it to her. When she asks for a second plum, give it to her. When she asks for that third plum, listen to the little voice inside of you that says "hmmmm.......plums are prunes" and do not give it to her so that you can continue to enjoy your own dinner.
When you disregard that still small voice of wisdom, you may well wake up to a really, REALLY gross mess.
Oh noooooo Melis. The visual!
ReplyDeleteMaking a note of this.
Holy smokes, I didn't even make the plum/prune connection. I bought three pounds the other day on 9th St, and I've been eating them like crazy. Explains so much now.
ReplyDeleteOMG - I am so sorry sweetie, but I am laughing so hard! Tauren eats them off the tree in the back...
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeleteHad to come back and let you know that I had a very nice chuckle about this post as I added a ripe plum to L's oatmeal the other morning. Only one plum, mind you...
ReplyDeletexo!