Jules is a giant baby. She recently had her 15 month well baby visit with our new Pediatrician. She rocks the house in the 97th percentile for height, and is a solid 25.4 lbs, which puts her in the 80th % for weight. That explains the 2T clothing. I love our new Pediatrician (thanks, Jenny!) and we are all done with shots until Jules is 4.
Jules is unbelievably verbal, and seems to chatter away all day long. Nothing makes me happier than hearing my girl tell me "I love youuuuu" while giggling away and poking my nose.
We are off for some family fun with Grandma and Grandpa.
Love the updates from your trip to Va and the beach! Everyone looks so happy. Explain- why no shots until 4? Ronan seems to get too many every time I am at the office. Share your wisdom with me!
ReplyDeleteOMG...her toes are so cute!
ReplyDeleteWay to grow little girl! Amazing!
ReplyDelete