Motherhood has been the most joyous experience of my life. It's passing by all too quickly. Here I do my best to remember these beautiful days.
Yay! You figured out how to upload video to your new Mac! Editing in imovie is so fun, have you started doing that yet? I can't wait to see more.
Your voice is so simply sweet Melissa! And Nate is SO in time out for letting him have a sparkler. I won't even let Joe have one until he turns 30 next year! I'm pretty terrified of fire crackers! :)
Yay! You figured out how to upload video to your new Mac! Editing in imovie is so fun, have you started doing that yet? I can't wait to see more.
ReplyDeleteYour voice is so simply sweet Melissa!
ReplyDeleteAnd Nate is SO in time out for letting him have a sparkler. I won't even let Joe have one until he turns 30 next year! I'm pretty terrified of fire crackers! :)