Monday, June 29, 2009

When Mama is away.........





The kids will play.

With powder, apparently.

I unexpectedly spent the day in the hospital yesterday (I'm fine). Nate was in charge of the kids as family was out of town, our sitters out of pocket, and we didn't imagine that it would turn into the all day event that it did, so we didn't want to bother friends.

Being a stay at home Dad (even if it's for less than a full day) is hard.

Lesson learned.


:)

11 comments:

  1. omg, mike spent the day in the hospital too. are you ok? call me asap in the morning. we can compare stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I love it! I got a text on Thursday night from Sean that said "YOUR baby got into your bread flour." Silly daddies.

    SO glad you're okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. D'oh! Makes for some gorgeously cute pictures though.

    So glad you're ok!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Nate. Getting schooled by toddlers sucks. They are ruthless!

    So glad you are better now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That just shows me what I am in for... Yeah! Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so glad all is better...
    love the photos. What was Nate's excuse / response??? JHB

    ReplyDelete
  7. J ~ Nate was making them lunch when he heard squeals of delight from the living room and instantly knew something very very wrong was happening :)

    I have to say that I was impressed with his response, the house looked great and the kids were freshly bathed when we finally got home that night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable... my mom has a pic of me when I was little, I had put baby powder all over the coffee table. Your kids are too cute! Wen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Classic pictures...you will treasure them when they are grown I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete