Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So funny


This was dinner tonight. Nate is away. It was all me, baby.
I write this blog for you guys. I hope that one day you read it, and laugh/cringe at me, and mock all of the "uninformed" things that we did "back then" (like people of my generation feel about the fact that babies were supposed to sleep on their bellies, or not breastfeed, or whatever).
I hope that one day, when you think that I am the most evil or non-understanding or un-cool person EVAH....you will read this and know in your heart of hearts that as sweet little babies, you thought that I was IT. You found me so funny. And it made my heart sing when you did.
Right now, at barely 2 and almost 1, you guys are an easy crowd. And I love it.


2 comments:

  1. What the heck are they eating? are you feeding your kids the dread veggie of the dead, the brussel sprout? and they are laughing about it? Do they eat them? if So i swear i am sending my kdis to you for food school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Brussel sprouts :) They are laughing at my pathetic attempts to sing (it was reggae night), but they did like the food. It was "empty out the fridge" night.

    One thing that I am blessed with is very easy eaters.

    ReplyDelete