
This was Nate carrying me inside our sweet little WC borough house on the day of our wedding (I guess I should say on the day of our elopement?).
A dog and two little people later, the grin on my face is even bigger.
Happy Anniversary big guy.
Jules ~ I hope that you grow up to marry a guy as great as your Dad.
Luke ~ Your Dad is a fantastic example of both a husband and a father, and I hope that you grow up to be just like him.
Nate ~ Thanks for the good times. Love you.
happy anniversary!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou guys rock
love jen
Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteYou guys have no right to be so gorgeous! Happy Anniversary from one eloper to another. ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary to you both. May every day be happier than this one.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to one of my favorite couples! enjoy your day with all the great memories of the past years, and the dreams of those to come.
ReplyDeletebig hugs-
jhb
Happy Anniversary Melissa!
ReplyDelete