Luke turns two tomorrow. Two years ago I was waiting and wondering when the baby I had been carrying for some 39+ weeks was going to make an appearance, and just who that little one was. I went to bed tonight, and woke up to my water breaking around 3 am.
Sap that I am, I put this together the other day. Its long. If you aren't related to Luke you probably won't make it through it (and even if you are, you might find it an annoyingly long 7 minutes, I know full well that no one elses kids are as interesting as your own ;).
Just looking through our past two years of memories brought me incredible joy.
Happy Birthday Luke! That was so fun to watch. It makes excited to see Samantha grow, but it also makes me want to freeze time so that she will always be this little!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's been two years. A lot can happen in two years.
You can't post stuff like that...put a warning on it for those of us who don't have tissues handy.
ReplyDeleteHappy 2 years to your awesome guy and his beautiful mama.
What a happy little fella! Happy 2nd Birthday Luke! You are blessed to have a wonderful momma.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Luke!!! You're such an amazing boy. Enjoy life being 2, I hear from reliable sources it's a pretty fun age to be.
ReplyDeletehappy birthday luke!!!
ReplyDeletelove jen
Absolutely adorable. Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!! jhb
Awwww! How sweet :) Happy Birthday Luke!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Little Man!
ReplyDeleteI'll never forget the first day I met you. . . upon your arrival in your old neighborhood.
I loved the video, beautiful!