Anyone notice Luke's new skill? Lovely pic of my sweet boy a-la-finger up the nose with his Mom on Mother's Day.
He also got to play on the new antique airplane and firetruck that Grandpop and Mom Mom bought, big hit.
Nate is tall. I am short. However, I cant for the life of me figure out why this pic makes us look like we are actually different species or something. In real life, at 5'2 and 6'2 we dont look as freakish as this pic depicts. This is, however, my only pic of my whole family together yesterday, so I'm running with it.
My husband and kids treated me to a wonderful Mother's Day. I hope that all of you Mama's out there enjoyed every moment of your day.
the family pic is confusing!! but you all look lovely regardless!
ReplyDeletehappy mother's day
jen
ps can you believe we have 2 kids?
that photo of Luke in the red car may be the cutest kid picture I have ever seen! Where did you get that?
ReplyDelete-Susan