Tuesday, May 27, 2008

You tell me






Do you think that Luke enjoyed the sand and water table at Kevin and Meredith's house yesterday?

4 comments:

  1. Haha, wadda ya mean the other boys didn't like being splashed in the face with muddy water?! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...I just burst out laughing at my desk! That is so cute! Are his clothes salvagable or do they need to be thrown out at this point?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clothes are okay.......although it took a full three baths to get all of the sand out of his head....and there is still some in his ears that I have given up on trying to get out. :) If you click on the pic it gets big ~ That look on Lukes face in the 2nd picture is truly the look of a madman. Every time I look at it it makes me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that last picture too, it made me laugh when I opened it.

    What type of noise was he making at that moment? It looks like he was squealing with glee! Priceless picture of pure excitement. You are a good mama for letting him go balls to the walls, get flithy and be a kid.

    ReplyDelete