Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Boss 1 and Boss 2





These are the little critters who run the show at the moment. This morning I got Boss 1 fed in his highchair while nursing Boss 2. I placed Boss 2 on the carseat to wash up Boss 1. Boss 2 Started to Cry. Boss 1 ran over and started gently rocking her in her carseat. I grabbed the camera, as he started pointing at her and saying "Jous, Jous" which is how he says her name. Apparently Boss 1 thought I was dropping the ball on taking care of Boss 2. He's already looking out for his baby sister!

The Big Boss (Nate) is away all week. It's hectic! Lots of help from family and friends though. Thanks to all!

The last pic pretty much sums up how I manage. (Shameless plug for Babyhawk slings here....best. invention. ever.)

Please go and vote today.

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least you really couldn't ask for your bosses to be any cuter! I love my Babyhawk too and it's good to see it is helping you in your multitasking.

    ReplyDelete