We are back from a wonderful trip to Grand Cayman. Luke went eye to eye with his first turtle, went on a snorkeling trip to see giant stingrays, had a whole series of bubble baths, swam in the Caribbean, and was an amazingly easy and adaptable traveller. He slept on planes, napped by the pool and on the beach, went out to fancy restaurants without a hitch, and generally spent his days charming the pants off of both the hotel staff and his parents. There is a lot going on ~ lets just say that I have spent the day meeting with plumbers, HVAC people, and chimney people. Fun times. Working on the results of the inspection of this house. Argh. While I love the charm of our 107 year old house, I am really looking forward to some of the conveniences of new construction. I have a lot more pics to share and updates to write about, but no time at the moment. Missed blogging. Good to be home.
Motherhood has been the most joyous experience of my life. It's passing by all too quickly. Here I do my best to remember these beautiful days.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Jiggety Jog
We are back from a wonderful trip to Grand Cayman. Luke went eye to eye with his first turtle, went on a snorkeling trip to see giant stingrays, had a whole series of bubble baths, swam in the Caribbean, and was an amazingly easy and adaptable traveller. He slept on planes, napped by the pool and on the beach, went out to fancy restaurants without a hitch, and generally spent his days charming the pants off of both the hotel staff and his parents. There is a lot going on ~ lets just say that I have spent the day meeting with plumbers, HVAC people, and chimney people. Fun times. Working on the results of the inspection of this house. Argh. While I love the charm of our 107 year old house, I am really looking forward to some of the conveniences of new construction. I have a lot more pics to share and updates to write about, but no time at the moment. Missed blogging. Good to be home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that first picture is so great! They all are, but wow, I love that first one.
ReplyDelete(gaidinsgirl from preg.org)