In the toilet, that is. Yesterday marked the first day that the little bugger threw something in the toilet. While I was brushing my teeth, the little guy sprint-crawled into the bathroom, picked up the toilet lid (which, shockingly, I had remembered to close) and proudly plunked on of the cute leather boots that you see in the pic above into the water. Luckily he put in in sole down, so I managed to fish it out before the lovely toilet water got into the inside of the shoe. Please ignore his filthy clothes in the pic, his top tooth is just cutting through and he is a drool machine. The other picture is Luke digging into his first Thanksgiving Day Turkey. It was a huge hit.
Luke has a new obsession.....the "I'M GONNA GET YOU GAME" now is played over and over in our house. He laughs so hard he literally takes his own breath away. He loves the "chase" and has to turn around every 5 feet to make sure you are in hot pursuit. He crawls so fast in the getaway period that he sometimes face plants right into the floor, which only makes him laugh harder. I love this age.
No comments:
Post a Comment