Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Why yes I've messed up my entire blog.

 In some fit of up at 6 AM waiting for furniture delivery messing around with my a photo mania I unfortunately did something to my blog.  I don't have time to fix it before Hawaii. Oops. This was our official first popcorn and movie night in the new basement. It is about 90% done.....which is frustrating as it was slated to be done by March 10th. Don't get me started. Anyway our sleeping bag movie and popcorn night was a huge hit. 
 Three comfy monkeys. 
 Captain Underpants decided to make the transformation from baby to big boy complete with his first buzz cut. We heralded in the first warm day of spring with a ritual shearing at our favorite place, Cruisin Style. Love those guys. I look at this smiling face and overwhelmed with gratitude.......with the changing of the seasons I am reminded of how close we came to losing this guy just a few months ago.  Did that all really happen? Glad you are here, buddy. 
 High tea at XIX at the Bellevue. 
 Cake? How do you do? 
Cowgirl boots. Getting ready for some serious hoe downing in just two weeks!

T minus just three days until our 8 days in paradise begins.  I'm in a frenzy of notes to caregivers, cleaning, meal planning, packing, and whatnot.  

1 comment: