Birthday breakfast with Belgian waffles and warm berries. Yum! It was a BEAUTIFUL sunny and unseasonably warm day. Nate was out of town but coming home in time for dinner.
The kids and I set to baking as we are still keeping Jake home from the gym and other germ fests. We made some banana bread and a brownie cheesecake cake for Luke.
His new hockey goal arrived courtesy of a gift card from his Aunt and Uncle (luke got to shop online for the first time, so much fun~!)
Thursday the kids had off of school, so we set off for the zoo on a whim. It was lovely walking around in a tiny bit of snow but sunshiney day, we had the place to ourselves!
Luke blows out his candles. Lots of helpers.
So happy to be outside after our weeks cooped up in the house!
Playing hockey in the driveway and enjoying sweet valentines treats from our neighbor ;)
Jules gets her hoop on at a Villenova family night!
Jake enjoys the make your own cupcake bar,,,,,,,twice! We are happy to let the boy fatten himself back up ~ hr needs it!
Isn't she nuts? The winnings from the party.
I adore this picture! On friday afternoon it was 60!! SIXTY!!The warm weather meant that we went to East Goshen park. I pushed Jake, Luke rode his bike, and Jules Razoerd her way around the beautiful 3 mile loop............I am SO excited for spring! After being essentially robbed of my summer last year due to my broken hip I am extra excited to be outside with my gang. Some people get really nostalgic about the baby years ~ and while I do so love pregnancy and new babies, I can tell you that I'm just really digging this "kid" thing. We are having so much fun ~ I love interacting with my kids in adult`ish ways! I feel like so much adventure awaits us this summer. And the great news is that Jake is back to himself ~ eating, drinking, and TALKING (With a new voice, so weird!!!) ~ we feel very blessed. Thanks to all of you for your love and support. I'm so so grateful!




*GUSH* love the pics!! So glad to see those beautiful babies playing together. <3 Can I just say how stunning Julia is. Just like her mama.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a good time was had by all! That's wonderful to hear.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful update! Glad to see the pink starting to come back to Jake's cheeks. I snuggled a small baby yesterday and had similar thoughts...the small baby days were lovely, but I'm digging bigger kids as well. Here's to a great Spring.
ReplyDeleteLOVE!!! SO thrilled at this update!
ReplyDelete