


All pure and clean and sunny and all? Except I now know what one of the worst statements a Mother can hear is.
I was saying goodbye to Nate as I left this morning. The kids were fed, cleaned up after, dressed, relatively clean, and ready for the day. I was like half of those things. I dared go into Nate's office for a kiss and a hug.
and I heard.............
"MOM!!!! JAKE JUST TOOK A SPOON AND PUT IT INTO THE TOILET AND THEN PUT IT INTO HIS MOUTH."
I strive for honesty in this blog. This is the honest.
I have spent all day gacking to myself thinking about the things that could be living inside of Jake at this moment. Technically the toilet was "clean", but we all know that nothing about a toilet is clean.
Mom award does NOT go to me, today.
NAH, it's way more clean than lots of other things I could mention but then that would be worse.... Glad he's fine! LOVE your kids, dirty or clean.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all. Gorgeous, amazing babies. The photos turned out so well and I love that you chose green, it suits everyone's complexion so well.
ReplyDeleteNow, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Truly though, it's good for the immunity! Well, at least that's what I tell myself when my kids do beyond grossening things. :P
Eh, honestly, your toilet water is far cleaner than the drinking water in more than half the world, and it probably doesn't contain any toxic industrial chemicals either. ;) He'll be just fine.
ReplyDeleteThey are delightfully gorgeous, Melis.
ReplyDeleteAnd I am hurking over the toilet water too, but I am sure there has or will be worse, right? Gag.