So! Mothers Day.
It was a sunny, food laden, exercise filled sort of day. We got to spend time as a family, but also were lucky enough to be with Bec and Rich, Mom and Dad, Jan and Rich, Jeannie and Tim, Jimmy, Tommy, Pete, Alexis and Sam.
I'm beat. I was up early because I seem to wake early, new habit involves me being up and 6 and getting bored on the internet before the kids awake around 7. Not sure how I feel about this new habit. Going to bed earlier (tonight it may be 8:15 as Nate is away) offsets it. It works, I guess. This video is of the kids this morning. Jake is like 2 already, it seems. Just one of the crowd.
Anyway, it was a generally good Mothers Day, Jeannie and I had so much fun running in a race this afternoon and the weather was great....I am tired and off to bed.
Hope you had a great Mothers Day and that your husbands made you feel appreciated and loved!
I wanna see a Jake video!! xoxo
ReplyDelete