The kids had their very first (non family) birthday party this weekend at ACAC. It was a blast. They spent almost 2 hours playing in the pool, then had some pizza and cake with their friends. I loved seeing them play with kids who they "met" as days old infants at the breast feeding support group at Bryn Mawr hospital! A good time was had by all, and I am thrilled that it went off without a hitch. Loved seeing my little best friends blowing out their candles together, so happy and content to share the spotlight on their big day. Luke and Jules ~ I love you, monkeys ~ thanks for making your first birthday party so much fun!
Motherhood has been the most joyous experience of my life. It's passing by all too quickly. Here I do my best to remember these beautiful days.
Monday, March 7, 2011
Birthday Party!
The kids had their very first (non family) birthday party this weekend at ACAC. It was a blast. They spent almost 2 hours playing in the pool, then had some pizza and cake with their friends. I loved seeing them play with kids who they "met" as days old infants at the breast feeding support group at Bryn Mawr hospital! A good time was had by all, and I am thrilled that it went off without a hitch. Loved seeing my little best friends blowing out their candles together, so happy and content to share the spotlight on their big day. Luke and Jules ~ I love you, monkeys ~ thanks for making your first birthday party so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, how cute! I've never really had a party for N, let alone a non-family bash.
ReplyDelete