5 years and 3 kids ago tomorrow, I married my best friend.
Nate ~ thank you for sharing this awesome ride with me. I am so proud of you and of what we are working hard to create together. These memories are precious to me, and I look forward to so, so, many more.
I love you. Thank you for making my dreams come true.
Congrats you guys! I love you both and I look forward to seeing you celebrate your 50th wedding anniversary!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful video! Congrats and Happy Anniversary to you both!
ReplyDeleteLove the vid! Happy Anniversary! You are a wonderful couple.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary. Love you both.
ReplyDeleteAwwww!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary to my favorite couple!!! I LOVE the montage, I got teary like 8 times. I feel so privileged to have shared in the blessings of your friendship-- love you both
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! I love you both!
ReplyDelete*sigh* love you guys...
ReplyDeletejen
Happiest of Anniversaries! And wishing you many, many more lively years.
ReplyDeleteThat was so beauty! Made me tear up. Happy Anniversay Melissa & Nate. Cheers for many more years.
ReplyDeleteAwww, loved it! Happy Anniversary, you two.
ReplyDeleteI'm a dork, I totally teared up. Happy anniversary, and here's to many, many more years of fun, golfing, laughter, and beaches!
ReplyDeleteOk, I am a few weeks behind on my favorite blog reading, and I don't usually comment but I have to say this was beautiful. Thank you for making my best cousin a better man and a great dad. It makes me so proud to know how happy you both are!! I love you both very much!!! AMY
ReplyDelete