Sunday, January 9, 2011

Surprise and Snow

At the Brandywine River Museum on a snowy day.
Uncle Rich gets a surprise for his 30th!
El caboose at work.
Cousins/friends/party

The Eagles lost. I had no expectations going into this season.....yet. Yet. Stupid Eagles, getting my hopes all up and what not. Jerk Eagles.

I am dwelling on the concept of how much more horrible it could be....I could be a Giants fan :).

Snow! we have lots of snow. I know that I ought to hate it, but I don't. I love it. More is coming this week, much to my delight.

We dealt with the snow's attempt to thwart our second attempt to hit up the BRM.......after an initial call-off we trudged there despite the snow....and we had a great time. Between the trains, and the art, and the company, it was about eleventy billion times better than being at home all morning.

Saturday night was Rich's *SURPRISE* 30th. It was a great night. Today ~ brunch to recap with my girls......Nova win....then a giant sausage and pepper fest with CP, Bec and Rich.....and I'm tired.


1 comment:

  1. Getting a puppy to poop in the snow rather than stare up at me with huge brown eyes is NOT easy or fun. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete