Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanks








This morning I was thinking back to Thanksgiving a year ago. I was 6 or 7 months pregnant, with a 9 month old baby, and in the midst of selling two homes, buying a new one, and moving just 10 days before Christmas. It was a little hectic.
This year we have a son and a daughter, are all settled into our home, and are enjoying having no major life changes going on at the moment. I have a lot to be grateful for.
Would love to fill you in more, but there are pies to be made. My little gratitude list will have to wait till morning. In the meantime, the above pics illustrate how much fun little girls clothes are. I didn't know what I was missing shopping for boys clothes. Happy Thanksgiving eve all, may you savor all of the blessings in your life.



No comments:

Post a Comment